Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gregor the Overlander


I read this book a while ago but it definately makes my top five list. It's about a boy who falls under NYC with his little sister and discovers a whole new world. In the beginning of the book Gregor is dubbed "The Warrior" and throughout the entire series he has to fullfil many dangerously adventurous prophecies. Suzanne Collins is by far one of my favorite authors. If you like Hunger Games and Catching Fire, than I strongly reccomend you read the Gregor the Overlander series.

1 comment:

  1. I have only heard great things about this book and it is one I will tackle in the near future. I also admire Suzanne Collins- Wheatley students know I am a huge Hunger Games fan... and if you liked The Hunger Games you will also like The Maze Runner. We have two copies so check it out!

    ReplyDelete